Hand Hygiene Is Important
1It is important to regularly and correctly wash one’s hands.
Hands should be particularly thoroughly washed before and after cooking and before eating.
Advice: A wash of at least 20 to 40 seconds is recommended.
2Seven steps for an excellent hand hygiene.
1. Wet the hands.
2. Use 5.5 pH liquid soap on your palms and wrists.
3. Rub each finger separately, not forgetting fingertips, nails, and thumbs.
4. Put soap on and rinse the pipe handle.
5. Rinse hands thoroughly under running water.
6. Dry them with a paper towel.
7. Close the pipe by using a paper towel.