General Terms and Conditions
The Privacy and Information Security Policy applies to all users of the website www.pivkap.si (hereinafter: the Website) managed by Pivka d.d., Kal 1, 6257 Pivka (hereinafter: Pivka).
The data controller of personal information submitted by an individual shall be Pivka d.d., Kal 1, 6257 Pivka.
Collection and Use of Personal Information
Pivka respects and protects the privacy of users of its website and processes personal information in a responsible manner and in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act (ZVOP-1) and the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).
User data are processed by the data controller in order to meet the obligations regarding identification of individuals in dealing with any complaint and engaging in other purchase related communication.
The data controller will collect and process personal information when an individual registers and agrees to receiving e-newsletter or recipes and participating in award competition. The following personal information will be processed as a consequence of the participation in one of the above-mentioned activities: full name, e-mail address, residential address, country of residence, phone number, IP address, registration data and record of messages. Pivka will require the information to engage in communication, prepare and submit replies to inquiries and grant user-tailored benefits.
Subject to individual’s consent, the data controller may process personal information for the purpose of preparing and submitting customised offers and sending information on offers that might interest the user. The information will be sent via the selected communication channels. The provision of personal information is voluntary and may be terminated at any time by the individual. Data shall be kept until consent is revoked by the individual or a request is received for data deletion, as the case may be.
The data controller may process certain items of personal information (full name, home address, e-mail address and phone number) for the purpose of direct marketing, for customer satisfaction surveys in relation to the services and user experience, and based on a legal interest, unless the individual objects to such processing.
Any information for which Pivka requires no consent from the individual shall be processed in accordance with the law.
Purpose of Personal Information Collection
Pivka will collect personal information on its website to:
– raise the quality of the content and the functionality of services on the website
– prepare customised offers and send information on offers relevant to the user; through selected communication channels only
– conduct market research aimed at streamlining the product range and costs and increasing customer satisfaction
– send e-newsletter and other advertising material
– resolve complaints
– communicate and send awards won in the competition.
Personal Information Safekeeping
Pivka duly protects and keeps safe personal information stored in digital form at the company’s headquarters. The information processed for performance under contracts shall be kept until contractual obligations are fully met and no more than five years thereafter, in relation to the statute of limitation of the underlying claim.
The information processed subject to consent of the individual shall be kept by the data controller until such consent is revoked. The user may at any time submit a notice revoking the consent to use personal information by sending an e-mail to email@example.com
Protection of Privacy
Pivka protects privacy in accordance with the law. Pivka has introduced all the necessary technical and organisational measures to protect and secure personal information against loss, alteration, theft and unauthorised access by third parties.
The website contains cookies used to ensure smooth functioning of the website.
Forwarding Personal Information to Third Parties
Pivka may forward certain items of your personal information to third parties or grant access thereto, as may be necessary for the purpose of processing, namely:
– the external website administrator. The website administrator shall act exclusively on behalf and for the account of Pivka perutninarstvo, and under its instructions and supervision, with the aim of technical and content management and administration of user experience on the website;
– external on-line application used for sending the e-newsletter, which shall act exclusively on behalf and for the account of Pivka perutninarstvo, and under its instructions and supervision;
– government authorities upon reasoned request submitted in writing in the course of an official proceeding.
Rights of Users
The individual shall have the following rights in relation to personal information processing:
– right to access the information
– right to correction
– right to erasure (‘right to be forgotten’)
– right to restriction of processing
– right to data transfer and
– right to objection.
The individual to whom personal information pertains may exercise the rights listed above by submitting a request by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Pivka will grant the request or inform the individual on the reasons for rejection without undue delay and not later than within 15 days from receiving the request.
Right to Access the Information
The individual to whom personal information relates may obtain from the data controller confirmation whether that person’s individual information is being processed and, if that is the case, be given access to personal information and the following information:
– purpose of processing
– personal information types
– users or categories of users to whom personal information have been or will have been disclosed, in particular any users in third countries or international organisations
– wherever possible, set a period for keeping personal information or, where that is not possible, introduce criteria to be used in the setting of such period
– existence of the right to demand from the data controller correction or deletion of personal data or restrictions in processing of individual’s personal data or the existence of the right to object to such processing
– right to file a complaint to the supervisory authority
– all available information regarding the source of items of personal information that were not collected from the individual
– disclosure of the existence of automated decision-making systems, including profiling, and the provision of the appropriate information on the underlying reasons for such systems and on the significance and likely consequences of such processing for the individual.
Pivka will provide a copy of the individual’s personal information used in processing to the individual. If the individual submits a request in digital form, the information will be provided in digital form, unless the individual instructs otherwise.
Right to Correction
The individual has the right to instruct Pivka to correct any error in the individual’s personal information. Consideration having been given to the purpose, the individual may supplement incomplete personal information, including by submitting an additional declaration.
Right to Erasure (‘Right to Be Forgotten’)
The individual has the right to instruct Pivka to delete the individual’s personal information. Pivka shall delete the data when:
– the personal information is no longer needed for the purpose for which it has been collected or otherwise processed
– the individual revokes the consent to data processing and no other legal grounds exist for the processing
– the individual objects to processing, which is based on a lawful interest of the data controller, and no other provision of the law prevails or the individual objects to the processing as such
– the individual objects to processing related to direct marketing
– the personal information has been processed illegally
– the personal information must be deleted to comply with the laws of the European Union or Slovenia.
Right to Restriction of Processing
The individual has the right to instruct Pivka to restrict processing of the individual’s personal information when:
– the individual disputes data correctness (applying for a period enabling the data controller to verify data correctness)
– the processing is illegal; however, the individual demands the restriction of use instead of the deletion of personal information
– it is no longer needed for processing but required by the individual to claim, execute or defend legal claims
– the individual submitted a complaint related to the processing, until it is determined whether the lawful reasons of the data controller prevail over the reasons of the individual to whom the personal information pertains.
If the processing of personal information is restricted, such personal information may be only processed subject to approval of the individual to whom the information pertains, except for storage, or for the purpose of claiming, executing or defending legal claims or protecting the rights of other natural persons or legal entities or a vital interest of the European Union or the laws of Slovenia.
Right to Transfer
The individual to whom the personal information pertains has the right to receive the personal information, submitted to the data controller, in a structured, generally used and machine readable format and the right to forward such information to another data controller (when technically feasible) when:
– the processing is based on the individual’s consent or a contract and
– the processing is automated.
Right to Objection
The individual to whom the personal information pertains may at any time object to the processing of personal information based on lawful interests of the data controller. Pivka will cease to process personal information unless it proves urgent legitimate reasons for the processing prevailing over interests, rights and freedoms of the individual or to claim, execute or defend legal claims.
The individual may at any time object to the processing of the individual’s personal information in relation to direct marketing and profiling, for the latter to the extent of it being linked to the former. If such an objection is made, the personal information will no longer be processed for such purposes.
Right To File a Complaint Regarding Personal Information Processing
Any complaint related to the processing of personal information may be submitted to the e-mail address email@example.com.
If the individual believes that his or her rights related to personal information processing have been violated, the individual may use an effective legal means and file a complaint to the Information Commissioner.
Persons below 15 years of age
Persons less than 15 years old may submit their personal information on the website only subject to an express approval by parents, foster parents or legal guardians.
Pivka hereby reserves the right to amend and supplement these General Terms and Conditions. A notice will be provided to users on the website regarding any amendments and supplements hereto.